When selecting any flooring for our space, we always think about a few factors before buying or placing it, including its maintenance. Maintenance is the most essential and attentive aspect of any flooring.
Maintenance plays a key role in enhancing the look and longevity of the flooring. Many individuals love to have a super-plush feel under feet, so they go after office carpet tiles.
Office carpet tile adds a sumptuous appeal to any place and is notorious for its versatility. These floorings are not only magnificent but also reasonably priced. It comes in a wide range of designs, colors, and patterns, giving homeowners many options to select.
Most individuals including homeowners, interior décor experts, and people dealing with business projects pick office carpet tile as flooring because of its versatility and variety which make it easy for them to customize the appearance of their floor.
Another distinguishing feature it has to out-stand these office carpet tiles from wall to wall carpet is its resilience and ease of care.
Easy maintenance makes carpet tile flooring a perfect fit for high traffic areas, which is why it is widely used in many commercial settings.
Here are some important guidelines mentioned below on how to office maintain carpet tile to enjoy a plush feel under feet for a longer period.
- Office carpet tile is simple to maintain, however various methods for cleaning it are used as compared to other flooring types.
- We all know vacuuming is the basic method for cleaning carpet whether you have traditional wall to wall carpet or modern style office carpet tile.
- Vacuuming is an effective way to pull off dirt and debris from the carpet tile.
- Now the question arises how often you should vacuum your office carpet tile? So the answer is regular vacuuming is good but if you can’t manage to do it regularly then at least once a week or more often.
- Vacuuming also depends on the area where it is installed. For high-traffic areas, regular vacuuming is recommended.
- Vacuum the carpet properly and slowly. Slow vacuuming is recommended for picking up the loose particles of debris.
- For spill incidents it is recommended to treat it as soon as possible.
- It is convenient to address spills and spots on office carpet tile as some brands offer you the option of lifting carpet tile readily.
- You can lift the carpet tile and wash it on the sink.
- Always blot the spill.
- Do not rub or scrub the spot or spill as it goes deeper into the fiber and becomes hard to remove.
- Before treating any spill or spot, always be certain about the type of backing your office carpet tile has.
- Before using any liquid cleaning agent, test it on an unseen area of office carpet tile for checking the reaction of the chemical.
- Always use solvent-based cleaners
- Use mild hand washing or dishwashing soap for cleaning office carpet tile.
- The perimeter and edges of office carpet tile should be addressed weekly for a nice and pleasing look.